For Nuffnang

Monday, August 15, 2011

There is something.

[Images taken from:www.casavaria.com]






Whenever we say there is nothing, it indicates something. The something is...There IS something happen...






After knwing my mom's health condition, I have been emotionally unstable. I just needed someone to talk to where it seems quite impossible to find one. Looking out in the rainy compound... the skies turn dark and it became heavier...


The atmosphere turn chilly and the chill actually frost through my spines. I know, I need something to rationalize myself... I know I need something to make myself awake. Without second thoughts, I went into the bathroom and turn on the shower. Without turning on the heater, I let the freezing water flow down my skin. I need to be awake...


The cold and icy water hit bit by bit onto the skin, that makes me wake a bit... At least, a bit... I know if I weren't inside the cold water, I will definitely cry out. I am not that strong as some of my friends know. I'm just a normal person. I have feelings...


Maybe I need to realise the reality that I must be like the way I should be... But right now, I know that I can't... Just can't...

No comments: