For Nuffnang

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Friendship is nothing much more than this

[Picture taken from:http://nuo.im/]

Sometimes I wonder, what is the true meaning of friendship? Everyone says, friend is someone whom can company you through up and down... Happy and sad... It feels hurt when you found out that your friend keep you away when they know you are better than them.

Today, something strucked me suddenly. I get to know that there is a Mechanic class going on and everyone is attending and no one, not a single one tell me about this. Not a sms, not a phonecall... Nothing. I get to know from another person's mouth and seriously at that moment, it made me felt really hurt.

Especially Jin Hee, I found out recently that I really don't know her. I don't know what she's thinking and I don't know what is she up to. Sometimes after class, she told me:"I'm going back to hostel to take a nap, not feeling well." and the next moment I saw her with a whole bunch of friends eating happily and merrily at the canteen. What can I do? All I can do is ignore. When she approached me, I just smile and say its alright. What can I do?

She told me that she is the worst in class, but turn out I'm the worst. It just really make me pissed off. I felt as if you want anything just say, I can help I'll help. There is no need to act innocent and dramatic just to get the attention. I didn't mind her being dramatic but sometimes its just not the right time.

Maybe it is my problem, I shouldn't have expected too much. Coming to college, having a new bunch of friends make me lost my mind... I totally forgotten how to survive. Everything is about POLITICS. I totally forgot, we need to be strong and independent to survive.

From today onwards, I'm not falling anymore. Friendship is nothing much more than that. Betraying, trying to get attention, trying to be popular. I will not trust anyone but myself, no more. I don't want to get myself hurt anymore, not anymore...

1 comment:

jay said...

well,maybe they did not purposely dont wanna tell you about that mechanics class......maybe they thought you were busy doing something or wont attend the class?
dont too sad for that...please dont say that you will not believe anyone from today onwards...there are still tonnes of friends who are willing to be your good friends and share every moment with you :D