For Nuffnang

Monday, October 3, 2011

My last hour as a 17 years Old

[Image taken from:http://www.idaocao.com/]

In 1 hour time, I'll be ending 17 years old... Is it a good news or a bad news? Birthday, is a day where we are born... It signifies the hardship of our dearest mother... Somehow on this day, I think I shouldn't be happy for myself but for my mother...

There is only a 50% chances of living on when a woman give birth to a child... ALthough the medicine technology is so much advance now, it does not mean it is an absolute that every woman who got pregnant may give birth to a healthy baby or give birth without any complications. 10 months of pregnancy, it is so hard and tough for a woman...

17 years, I have been living happily for 17 years. Today, I suddenly thought of my mom. Maybe its because this is the first year I'm not having my birthday at home... Somehow, when I thought of the hardship she went through... I just felt so lucky and fortunate and grateful to be on this world... To live here happily with my mom around me...

In one hour time, I'll be officially 18. This means that I'm a half adult... From now on, many things is up to me, myself to decide and work on... 18 years old means I'm no longer a minor... If I were to do anything wrong and got arrested, I can no longer ask for an adult beside me... 18 years old means I need to learn how to settle everything myself... 18 years old...

How I wish I never grow up... How I wish I'm still a kid that cuddles in my mom's arms... But the fact is, I'm growing up each year and this can no longer be changed. For the next year, I hope that me, my family and friends lives healthily and happily... I hope I get a good result, get a scholarship so that my parents would not have to worry where to sought the money for me to further my studies...

Happy Birthday to myself...
生日快乐 我对自己说...

No comments: