For Nuffnang

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

Officially 18~!! I should've said it yesterday, but when I came back to hostel it was late at night and I'm totally sleepy... So I renew today...

Yesterday, I really had a great time with my friends celebrating my bday for me... Although no cake, it is still warm and I'm really happy... For the whole day, the person whom I hope would appear did not appear... The one I misses the most among the friends. I had a feeling that he won't appear as he did not have class yesterday... But still I hope he appear.

After law class finished at 3.30pm... I somehow felt a bit lonely... I miss my family... This is the first time not celebrating my birthday at home... And it is my 18th Bday~ I sat down quietly and started studying. All of a sudden, some strange feelings came into me... I can somehow sense that he is there. Just right around me... I stepped out the class and went to the library but he was nowhere to be seen... I went to 404 and no sign of him. Then the next time I want to go to 404, I was stopped anxiously by Abigail and Wendy...

I know they were up to something but I really don't have the mood. After class, I went to Ji Xuen's place where Shi Yi and Ji Xuen got ready and three of us went to Starbucks at New World Park. Wendy told me she will be going home at 5pm... And she left but when we went for dinner... She came and I got shocked although I knew she would come. THen when I sat with my back facing to the door, suddenly someone came and hug me from the back... Tightly... I was sooo surprise when I saw him... It was him... I'm not dreaming... They got me a teddy which is really adorable... AWWW~!!!

Then we went to starbucks after the dinner... Although there are some conflicts but I really enjoyed my night... With All my friends: Chia Siew, Him, Abigail, Darren, Shi Yi, Wendy, Joson, Jin Hee surrounding me... I really had a great time... Especially him... I always hope that he would appear... I always hope that I would be able to past my birthday with him...

18 year old bday wish? A-Lvl 3A*~!!! And I hope my friends, family and me myself will stay healthy and safely and happily... ^^

No comments: