For Nuffnang

Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy Birthday, 19th


When the clock struck 00:00 last night, I'm officially 19.
I received a numbers of wishes from friends through Facebook, SMS...
I came out with a statement which states:

The day where you get the most notifications would be on you birthday.
People from your friendlist will wish you Happy Birthday even though they never talk to you or message you.

So basically, I got like 100++ wishes from friends and to say the truth I should be glad.
To me, birthday signifies the sacrifices of my mom and I'm really thankful.
Unlike the usual years, I went through a lonely day this year.
I woke up in the morning checking notifications.
Then I went to KLCC where I sat at Starbucks for the whole evening.
Looking at the fountains and drinking coffee...
Came back, I bought myself a better dinner and blew my own candles.
That's life isn't it. As we grow up, people around us getting lesser and lesser.
9 months here in KL, I didn't managed to get a good friend whom I can really talk to.
I have friends but none of them can replace those girls in my heart.
I really saluted them as they took care of me throughout my high school...
They gave in to me, they encourages me... We had fun... We shed tears...
19 years, my best time was in high school where everyone ditches me and still they stay with me.

After high school... Everyone tend to judge you by your look and your popularity...
So basically, I'm one of the non-populars which makes me kinda relief...
Anyway, who knows. Everyone has a beautiful side.. ANd that's what makes us beautiful isn't it?

On this very day, a day after I turned 19...
I thanked my parents for taking care of me and trying their very best to make me happy throughout these years.
I thanked my friends in high school for keeping me strong and cheerful.
I thanked my brother for teaching me wonderful stuffs
I thanked my current coursemates and friends for giving me support although some of them got fed up on me.
I thanked my lecturers and teachers for their dedication.
I thanked the Earth for giving me a place to live.
I thank God for this very day and the 19 years before and the future.

Have a blast, girl~ 19th Birthday...
Although I did not get the wish that I hoped for from THE one,
but other than THE one, everyone I cared wished me and gave their blessings to me...
Thank you once more...

And Happy Birthday, No Name Traveller... Happy 19th Birthday.

No comments: