For Nuffnang

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Meaningless=meaningful


At the end of the day, I just came up here to have a look at my blog... I wanted to give it a new look, but it seems just way too time consuming... Today is not really in a stable mood, I guess it is due to my monthly test results...


I work very hard on my business but ending up getting 33/64. Well, it sort of depress... Anyway.. Let's start the topic.
It is quite amazing how things work out sometimes... You'll get amazed and dumbfounded finding yourself coming out with some ideas out of nowhere... It works just the same with me at times.

Especially...

When I'm emo...

I tend to have some creativity in my when I'm not in a good mood. It just triggers some inspirations for me to start off with something I had set aside for a long time.

WHen it comes to life, it is just the same. For a teenager, or we call ourselves(which we thinks it is a better way to call ourselves) young adults, we often goes into conflicts with our emotions. When we meet problems, achievements, friendship, love, family, studies... Our mood tend to be a bit as I named it "swaying". Ya, it is in a sense true. Nowadays, many people say this:"See, emo again~!" "I'm emo~" Well... I know I shouldn't be saying this, but... What is the point?

Today, I got a full counsel from one of my friend. I was in total depress today when some moody and sadness and anger and fury and whatsoever mood arises in within me. He told me a lot... Saying that I shouldn't be saying that it's not worth it for him to be good, not worthy to be my friend, don't care much of what other things... ANd stuffs... Many stuffs.

But somehow, I felt better after talking to him. At least, I felt my meaningless life get a bit meaningful again. All this while, afraid of getting myself hurt... I locked myself in my own world. Not allowing anyone to come into my world. All this while, I've been denying what I can achieve and that made me a coward and I did not dare to move on. Thanks to him, I moved on.

He told me something that I would never forget... He says that at the end of the day, if I have any problem... Just remember that he'll be there for me...
He says that he'd always want me to achieve what I can achieve to my full capacity(business term, let's just call it 'full capability') and not A*A*A*...
He says that he wanted me to opt for my dream... To study in Cambridge University.
He says he wanted me to be just me...

SOmetimes some simple words, sentences can make a meaningless life turn into a totally meaningful one...

Meaningless( )Meaningful?

How to fill the blank? It all depends on how you look at things then...
At times, meaningless and meaningful... Is just a line, a border... It only depends on you whether you want to cross it or remain status quo...

Dedicated to those who are depress and hates their lives now... The world is still a nice place... (just for you info)

No comments: