For Nuffnang

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Just some memories...


Just now, I went to Facebook(which most of us will go once we open our internet browsers)... I went to a friend's profile, just to check out how is she lately. And a sudden thought flew past my mind.

I have not seen her since... I don't know(counting)... April? Or May? And it just came to me that I missed her a lot. Everything started when I went to secondary school where I got no friends and everything is a new start. It then when I became a prefect and get to know a group of friends. Eight of us, we stayed up as a prefect until Form 5 and we really go through a lot...

Sometimes, thinking back of the past... I tend to start musing and imagine... I wonder if there is real friendship in this world. Despite the fact that most people treat you good just because they wanted your help, there are at times of our lives we met a real friend... I got betrayed when I was in secondary school and that made me not believing anyone but myself. But I cannot deny that sometimes, I needed a friend there for me.

There is a chinese saying, At home, we depend on our parents. Outside, we depend on our friend. But how true is this? Can we always depend on friends? After coming to college, I saw many types of people. And I felt lucky having a few of them by my side till now.

Jin Hee(the girl in the pic)... She's a Korean. This girl, she is a very special girl. She always thinks that she is not important and she always felt that everyone is abandoning her. Despite the fact that she is bad-tempered at times and scolding Korean:"%^$&@*!%#*#^..." which I could not understand, she is indeed a very nice and friendly girl... She is someone who you will left out in life... But she tried her very best to blend in with the others. This is what I like about her. She, although a bit hot tempered... Has a very unique personality.
P.S: SHe is a taekwando Black Belt... Don't mess around with her... Not good for health... XD

Abigail... This girl I mentioned her before... She is a role model, a tutor. She is the one which you won't hate and will always stay energetic when being with her. She is a very smart and intelligent girl and she is a perfectionist. Wanting to get everything right the first time... Girl, sometimes a repeat act is to let you gain experience... XD... Anyway, she is somewhat another unique kind of person. SHe just have the charisma which attract everyone to her... Adorable at times, especially when she always say "Pick-a-Boo". A very socialize girl. It is amazing how she can talk spontaneously in front of everyone...
P.S: I can only describe her as..PHAT~!!! Pretty, Hot, Attractive & Tempting... Oh, I forgot... Fabulous... also...

Lastly, Jon... This kind of people is one which we seldom meet in life also. How to say? He has a good side of him and of course a not quite good side of him. The good thing is... He is a guy, with very kind-hearted. He never remember what people did to harm him. A very innocent kind of guy which always smiles and makes your day. Seriously, I'm not kidding. You seldom see a guy as gentleman as him and you seldom see a guy who looks like a kid from the outside but very(indeed VERY...)Very(Let me just HIGHLIGHT the word again... VERY) mature inside. However, (well, human is not perfect right?) the thing is he always thinks about others too much and neglected himself...
PS: If he sees this, he'll kill me... XP

Anyway, after coming to college... I just missed my past... Missed my friends in secondary school, going through ups and downs together. Somehow, I know that one day if we meet again... I would not say much...

I would just say:" Long time no see..." and end it with a hug...


No comments: