For Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Someone is always there to light up you life

There is one girl that I wanted to write on my blog for a long time...
She is one of the girls I get to know in college...
And to say the truth, I REALLY admire and REALLY like her...

She is one of the craziest person I've ever met,
and mostly one of the most hilarious, adorable and in fact, coolest person...

When we are in a society, a community,
we will meet various kinds of people...
I said that Abigail is the one who helps,
while she is the one who will lighten up your every day...

This girl, her name is AIWEN... a.k.a Germaine(she says)

How do I describe her?
Well, I don't know...
The way she talk,
The way she walks,
The way she communicate,
The way she look at things,
The way she react to situations...
It is all of her own style~

She never cares what other people wants,
she only do things that she thinks its right...
That is her~!
You will smile when you see her...

Example of cases: 3, 2, 1...
1- Whenever someone yawn or blow or let out a sigh, she will twist her lips and say:"Yo... Smelly lo~!!!"
2-Whenever someone say her:" DOn't be so childish la..." She will reply:"Sorry lo, I know you very mature..."
3- Whenever someone drink her drinks using her straw, she will twist her lips(again) and point at the straw and say:" See ur saliva so acidic, the straw melt ady lo~!"
4- One time our Business teacher was telling her if she wants to be a police she need to work out... Since then, whenever someone asked her why don't want to eat or why want to go hiking, she will reply:"Neh, Teacher ask me to work out..."
5- When someone says that the person beside her is pretty, she will say:"SHe pretty, but I'm prettier..." And she will laugh...

To be the truth, she is really an optimistic person. Sometimes when I don't see her, I tend to miss her smile...
I'm just glad to know a person like her...
If I were to label her, I would say that she is the one...

"The One who Will Always Be There to LIGHTEN UP your Life..."

No comments: