For Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Exam Day,,,

Today is officially my legal test... Although its just a small test, but it kinda tensed me up. Since last Thursday, I've been studying the same notes, same textbook for over and over again.... For this particular topic, I guess... I shouldn't have much problem...(I HOPE)

Something just doesn't make me feel right about this... It seems like when you got all ready, you'll feel like nothing more to study, but after you make a turn around, you find that you know nothing, That's the main problem here.

This topic is my best topic in the whole textbook. Maybe that is what made me feel even stressed up. Maybe I sh0uld just relaxed a bit and think back what had I studied. Maybe in some way a recall would be useful enough to release my stress a bit?

Who knows?

No comments: