For Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Law test OVER~!

Finally, first Law test over... After this, I can really focus on Maths and business... FUH~ After the test, I was alone in the hostel when suddenly someone sms-ed me...

Abigail... OK, she asked me wanna go out for dinner at 5pm... I was like sure, why not? Since I'm alone... Abigail is really a very nice girl... She has been really helpful with everything... She is NOT calculative at all... As you grow up, you will meet different kinds of people... Selfish, Caring, Trustable, Betrayal... And all kinds of people and scenarios... She is the one who is never ask what people gives her and what will she get in return...

Should say I'm really lucky knowing a girl like her in college life... She is a role model, a tutor and indeed one of my best friend... Sometimes when I look at her, it makes me thinks that she is the one which you won't hate...

She is always energetic, and have spirits for everything. She is that kind of person who you will want to be with... Anyway, we went out with one of her friend... And that is when Jon(a friend of mine) texted me asking if wanna join him and Roy(another friend of mine) for dinner... So we drove back to school and I didn't see Jon anywhere. At that moment it really makes me pissed off. PLEASE~ You are the one who wants to join us for dinner and you are not punctual?

Later we went for cendul and 1st Avenue where some conflicts occur... But at last it still came to an end... But everything that is perfect seems not quite so perfect with the countless intervention of Jon...

Abigail then later hanged out in my unit where I braided her hairs... Not really good at braiding hairs... Haha... Anyway, I like staying around her... Wanna say thank you for all of her efforts these 2 months...

No comments: