For Nuffnang

Monday, June 13, 2011

Enjoy it, you'll get it


It's been a while since I came here... It had been quite busy for the past few weeks... Exams, Studies, it really made my head blow...
A month ago, my first Business test started. After a week, another Business test. Later on the same week, we have Law Assignment. The following week? Law test. Later, Pure Maths and Mechanics. And tomorrow? Business test again.
Now, when I sit down and think of it. Time really flies~
It felt like it was just yesterday I started of with my college life, now my AS level Syllabus have finished.
WOW~! Amazing I should say.
Although it had been quite a pickup there, but still there are things which I don't really get it.
Someone told me before, If you trust yourself, you can do it.
When I started off as a college student, I told myself that I can do it and I will enjoy it.
Well, maybe that's what makes me get it... Coping up in A-Level is not easy and I'm way back. So, for the coming A2 semester, WORK HARD~~!!!
That's a promise to myself.

PS: For my dear friend, Yu Yang. Don't get too tense up in Matriculation. Trust yourself, you can do it. Enjoy it, and in the end you'll get it.

No comments: