For Nuffnang

Monday, June 9, 2014

Just to talk crap

Thank you for tuning in to Feelings FM and I'm always the DJ, Ivy... Woohoo!
Well, today I decided to renew my blog post after being redundant for nearly three months (or more)...
The thing is, there are a few reasons why I did not renew the blog.
I know you are not interested to know why but I'm still gonna say it for the sake of saying it... Blek!

1. I was quite busy for the past few months
A few months ago, stress and pressure started to build... Why? It's exam period, duh. Student gets stress up for exams, especially us... Law students. There is like thousand of things to read and stuff into that tiny little brain of ours but the time is running out and our hard disk space is also running out.
So I did not have time to sit down and finish writing a blog post. When I meant finish, it means I attempted to write one but did not succeed at doing it. I just ditched all the post and trust me, all of them are still saved in as my draft post. LOLX

2. I'm just lazy.
Yes, you heard me right. I'm way too lazy to renew my blog. Partially due to exam stress, my brain wasn't really functioning for the past few months. Partially also because there is no inspiration to write about anything. I can blabber about my boring life but who would wanna see it? (Although it's not like anyone will read my blog when I'm not talking about my boring life)
Thus, I gave myself a three months break and get myself out of my blog. I rather sleep than think of what to write. So forgive me...

3. My life got boring.
Ah ha... OK, not actually THAT boring. See, I have been eating out quite often and I started to get addicted with Instagram. By the way, here is my Insta account, make sure you follow me: http://instagram.com/jzivy93
And spoiler alert: If you click in, you will see food and food and food. And yes, when exam periods creep in... All I do was Eat and Eat and Eat... So just enjoy looking at the food from my Insta and hey, stop drooling... Get a napkin or something, your table is all wet.

I think that's all... As to why at this hour of the day, I decided to resurrect my blog once again... There is only one reason:
I'm not going to have internet access for the coming two weeks...
And yes, I mean it. I'm going to be working at the top of some hills or mountains or whatsoever they call it (one of the reason I did not do well for my Geography). There, the telecommunication line sucks and they do not have Wi-Fi in the hostels. So I will not be able to get access to the internet for TWO WEEKS! Oh, even if you call me, you won't be able to hear me clearly due to the telecommunication problem. And ya, that is why I decided to just renew the blog to update on my latest status and...

Oh course, JUST TO TALK CRAP!!!

Anyway, Good night people. Since my holiday started, Happy Holiday to those who are also having their summer holidays. And to those who do not have one, happy studying and remember to tune in to my blog once in a while(to save your time, do not have to do so in the next two weeks).

No comments: