For Nuffnang

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Total stress


[picture taken from:http://1.bp.blogspot.com]
Librans,
Tend to be lack of confidence in making decision...
I, as a Libiran,
Have this problem too.
After my SPM,
I thought of taking up A-level for law courses...
But some clashes strolled up,
And everyone is in a really bad mood right now.
A week ago, I decided to take up A-level in KDU
Then the decision was made and I'm thrilled of going there....
Thinking of a new environment, a new place...
Suddenly I felt kind of awkward and unpeaceful...
Then when my mom came back I did a really big mistake,
I asked her a question:"Am I really going to start study next week?"
And a thunderstorm came...
She said she thought I had already made up my mind,
I DID made up my mind... Maybe because I think TOO much...
Made my stomach kind of stirred up at the moment.
I was always in stress when making decisions...
Now too...
Struggling to make everything well,
It seems getting worse...
What I do was just to make my parents please and happy,
I accept all suggestion and try my best to make them glad and proud of me...
But it seems wrong...
They doesn't seems to be happy the way I was...
THey wanted me to make my own decision(which I hate the most)...
And Ya, in total stress...

No comments: