For Nuffnang

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Which way to take?

[Picture taken from:http://hotmovienow.com]
Often in life, we came to a road like this.
Standing in nowhere,
we start wondering which road to take? And where will it lead me to?
Often in life, we came into dilemma...
Which road to take?
We start to worry the circumstances and obstacle ahead of us...
We start to doubt our ability to overwrite fate...
We tend to feel unsafe and scare about our future,
Because this cannot be rewind...
Once we step out, there will be no return...
Now, I'm standing here...
In this crossroad of life,
Doing the same thing everyone had done before,
Wondering which road to take...
Everyone wants a better future,
But who can assure that?
We never know what would happen in the future...
But one thing for sure,
We would never regret if we did our best...
Which way to take?
I'm still in dilemma,
But I know...
As long as I work hard...
Everything ahead of me will be just fine...

No comments: